Last night (Saturday) I attended a party specifically for Bodyshop volunteers. It only lasted an hour but it was encouraging to go to. I simply attended and relaxed, eating and hanging out with the other volunteer coolege students.
It was great because some of the students we minister too showed up and hung out a bit. Some even gave us gifts, almost like a pastor appreciation party. It was really relaxing off the side of ministry to be blessed in such a way. In the long run, it was a very uplifting event that was reasuring to me as a leader.
Spiritually I ahve been good, but I have been a little weak in my prayers lately. I've been pretty busy studying for finals so my prayer times have been cut a little shorter in order to focus on all the work for my final week of college ever. This party was a true, relaxing, encouraging study break. It uplifted my spirits all the more in the midst of a crazy week of studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment